Aug 14, 2010

The Importance Of Exercising

In Order to stay fit and right, you must have proper exercise everyday. Walking, jogging or going to gym for some workouts may help so much to maintain our body in shape and active.
I myself use to go with my hubby walking , and picking raspberries while walking. LOL! I really love eating fresh raspberry.

Just today we go outdoor and enjoy the sunny day without any blowing from the wind. Good time bonding and after walking went home east Pizza... LOL!
Anyway, I also research the importance of Exercising. We must know how to take care of our own wealth. So here we go:
1.) Exercising regularly can increased energy, our body becomes more ready and active at burning calories and will boost energy throughout the day.

2.) Exercising can increased Metabolism. I noticed it, before when I just work , eat and sleep I felt that my metabolism has a problem in digestion. It works too slow. As per some studies, every extra pound of muscle allows you to burn anywhere from 50-100 calories when at rest.

3.) It can improve muscle tone, yes I agree! If no exercise at all, no muscles too! No build up! I noticed it before when I also tried to go in gym twice a week. But then I also stopped! LOL! But in fairness I see some improvements on my muscle.

4.) It will give a better health. Exercise in many ways will lead to a better health. But remember that over exercising can weaken your immune system and make you sick. So just do it slowly but surely.

5.) It can reduce stress. Yes it is true , it can reduce stress. One way of releasing bad toxins from your with-in can reduce burdens and pressured.

6.) Can improved self-esteem: When following an exercise regimen for a regular basis, you bring about greater self esteem through the results and accomplishment achieved.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More