Aug 15, 2010

How To Get Rid Off Scars

Scars... Scars... Scars... I realized how ugly to have scars all over my body. I am sure this is what I got after those freaking allergies. My allergies are still acting , itching but not much. A big improvement in after one week of taking hard med.

Now, I can see they are getting brown and (di sa panghambug) , I have white skin complexion and they are all visible... Super visible. It is so ewhewww..... seeing scars in every corner. Grrr...! But in other way around, thank GOD for the healing power. Scars are just natural and will fade in time.

Now, some of my friends are telling me to apply oil , lotion and other options to get back the glow of my skin. But still I did not start applying anything. I am afraid if my skin will be irritated with other products again. Well, hope my skin will cooperate too! Please do...

I can maybe ask my doctor too , what he can advise me for scars problem.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More