Aug 14, 2010

Iterax | Atarax

It is been more than a week since I take Iterax or branded name 'Atarax'. The doctor prescribed me with this anti itchy tablets. Since , I got my allergy worst weeks ago he advised me to take atarax and for sure I will get drowsy BUT what a result I am alive all night and day hahah... addicted?

I don't really know if that fits me well. At first , I took 3 times a day and then cut to 2x day and then once day and two days ago I stopped it! I feel like it is the reason why I cannot sleep well. But , of course I don't really know the cause maybe because of the other med that I still taking on now.

Well, I dont't know why I cannot really sleep at all. I tried and tried... nothing happens. Hoping for better sleeping moment...

In other way around maybe I have now insomia? But not so sure yet also. Whoaaa.... many speculations!


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More