Sep 5, 2010

Massage Please!

I am addicted into massage. I missed massage, I want my bones to be massage. Huh! I remember before it is almost everyday I can request for a massage from my siblings or friends at work. It was all perfect for me. I am sure some of you loves massage also. Here are some reason why I love massage all the way.

* Reduces lower back pain and other bodily aches.
* Helps sooth infants and promotes digestion.
* Increases range of motion in joints.
* Decreases illness-related fatigue.
* Calms aggressive behaviours.
* Decreases depression and helps to promote a healthy mind.
* Helps your immunity by increasing white blood cell counts.
* Improves recovery after post-operative surgery.
* Alleviates age-related disorders, sleep disorders, and many more emotional and physical problems.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More