Aug 29, 2010

Finally Have To Say Goodbye...

Lastweek I was with my doctor and tomorrow Monday I am told to stop my med. I am thankful to GOD for using med and the doctor for my allergies to totally get rid of those. I am still praying that everything will be fine and continious healing so with lot of scars. I hope to be completely feel comfortable.

I know I will need time for total healing but I know everything happens for a reason. I am just thankful now that I am more than better than 3 weeks ago. GOD is good all the time. All the time GOD is good.

So looking forward tomorrow for saying goodbye with my med. Find stuff for scars healing. Anyway, I am also thankful for my family for being there always , prayers and support makes me feel alive.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More