Aug 3, 2010

Do You Have Pimples Like Me?

I still have pimples on my face, back and shoulder until now. This is I think a heridetary from my blood. On my mom's side mostly her siblings has pimples except her. But I am so unlucky I got this pimples and not only ordinary pimples because it stayed for years for me specially in my back. So annoying. I tried many treatments but nothing happened. Sometimes it looks like calm but most of the time they are showing so active and have a red spot on my face.

Anyway, I am for sure I am not the only one who suffered pimples many are in the same situation and much more critical than mine. According to my reseearch there are many causes of pimples: they are caused when the sebaceous glands located at the base of hair follicles become overactive; the most vulnerable parts of the body are the face, back, chest and shoulders. Pimples are palpable signs of acne, especially when a breakout occurs.

So, I am bearing this pimples until now. I don't know what really is the exact treatment for this. I got many advices but still seems like nothing happened.

Look at here:

* More than 80% of teenagers get acne at some point.
* A community sample of 14 to 16 year-olds in the United Kingdom revealed that acne affected 50% of them.
* A sample study of adolescents in New Zealand found acne was present in 91% of boys and 79% of girls.
* A sample study of adolescents in Portugal found that the average prevalence of acne (in both sexes) was 82%.
* 30% of teenagers with acne required medical treatment because of its severity.
* General practitioners (GPs, primary care physicians) in the UK reported that 3.1% of 13 to 25 year-old patients visited them complaining of acne.
* The incidence of acne is similar in both adult males and females.
* Doctors report that acne appears to peak at 17 years of age.
* Acne incidence (presence, occurrence) in adults is increasing, doctors report. We don't know why.

So pimples go away!


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More